Welcome to the UK RPG Website.
Our Groups Key Aims & Objectives
- To organise at least one symposium per year.
- To maintain a human resource directory.
- To maintain a recommended reference/reading directory.
- To facilitate research. To be financially viable.
- To liaise with other groups associated with care of patients with renal impairment.
- To facilitate exchange of ideas and information. To maintain an international perspective.
- To facilitate training of pharmacists and other health care staff associated with care of patients with renal impairment.
- To respond to educational and training requirements of membership as indicated by annual survey. To maintain a renal drug file.
Do you know what AKI is? Have you seen the new AKI Medicines management tool?
Click here for more details and feedback from the AKI questionnaire sent round to members.
New to Renal Pharmacy?
Click here to access important must know information (available to non-members)